Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Lobster Joint

This weekend involved a lot of chaos, a lot of traffic and a lot of fun. One of the highlights of the weekend was a trip out to Brooklyn to visit The Lobster Joint.



The restaurant is tiny-just a few communal tables and a bar just big enough to fit one bartender. It was perfect. The highlight of the menu is the Lobster Claw Bloody Mary. It was spicy, cool and delicious. Considering that my boyfriend and I got horrifically lost trying to find the place (we ended up 12 miles away!), the drink was a great balance to the sweltering heat we'd been wandering around in. I ordered a lobster roll BLT to go with my drink, and it was perfection. There was more lobster than I could imagine on the sandwich, and the bread was buttery perfection. We're already planning a trip back.

No comments:

Post a Comment