Monday, November 7, 2011

Flu-2, Jill-0


I have had the flu of all flues for the past two weeks. Whatever this Fall bug seems to be, it's hit me hard and hasn't left yet. I haven't had much energy to do much other than zone out on the couch and sleep.

This weekend was the first weekend I was feeling well enough to be upright for long periods of time. Luckily for me this coincided with The Virginia Film Festival and First Fridays.

My wonderful little town had a whole host of events going on including open studios and galleries offering wine, snacks and performance art.

The weather was crisp enough to allow for a trip to the Farmers' Market which was still chock full of veggies.

The weekend ended with a trip to Pippin Hill Winery to sample some of their new sparkling Rose and to listen to music. It was a nice way to welcome myself back to the land of good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment