Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Three Ways


This year I had three different Christmases to attend on the same day. When I consider that last year I spent a good part of Christmas Day on a plane bound for Miami, getting triple the dose of Christmas was exactly what I needed to get into the Christmas spirit.

Each one was so different, from the food to the tree, but all were equally amazing. The day started with my Mom's jewel toned tree, and our traditional "Eggs in a Window" breakfast.


And then off to my grandparents' house for the things that I will forever associate with Christmas--the rapid succession of courses, the collection of nutcrackers, and the glittering white and crystal ornaments on the tree that have been there forever.



And then finally, a late night Christmas with my boyfriend. Our first one together. This one included big glasses of beer, cheese and chocolates.


It was a long day, but a perfect one.

No comments:

Post a Comment