Monday, June 18, 2012

A Beautiful Monday

I have been so busy the past few weeks preparing for the new class I'm teaching (called "Why We Travel: Travel and Motion in Contemporary Young Adult Literature), that I've been neglecting my little blog. So imagine my surprise when I checked in on Friday and saw that my hit counter was through the roof especially with traffic from the inspiring blog A Beautiful Mess. I'd won their May Giveaway, and I didn't even know it. Talk about the perfect way to start the weekend.

Picture via JoTotes

I'm having so much fun picking out things from the various websites, it's the perfect break from lesson planning. This morning I got to order the Georgia Nautical Camera Bag from JoTotes. I love trying out different camera bags, I'm so excited for this one to arrive.

A big huge thanks to Elsie and Emma at A Beautiful Mess for being so thoughtful with this giveaway and to their sponsors for having such beautiful products to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment