Friday, September 23, 2011

Gorgeous Eating


I've definitely been spoiled these past few weeks with some absolutely gorgeous meals. My frantic (but fun) trips between Virginia, New Jersey, Philadelphia and New York has allowed me the opportunity to visit some of my favorite restaurants like Swanky Bubbles, Mas Tapas (where I had the best oysters I've ever had in my life), and The Local.



Even with all those visits to great restaurants, there's been plenty of cooking going on in my house. Like my Aussie friend's amazing meringues served with a peach sauce and fresh strawberries. My little vain side loves that she made my dessert in the shape of my name.

Plus a new favorite salad of arugula, fresh sliced figs, manchego cheese, shaved fennel, grape tomatoes, strawberries and prosciutto topped with a dijon balsamic vinaigrette. We accompanied this with a veggie burger on whole wheat topped with a lemon aioli and arugula.

I can't wait for true Autumn weather so I can start making big pots of soup and chili.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dessert with your name! Great concept and looks delish! Thank you for entering the Beso Win an Iconic Trench Giveaway! Good luck – xoxo.

    ReplyDelete