Friday, September 30, 2011

New York City with the Aussies


When I went to New York City last weekend to visit my favorite Aussies, I had this idea in my head that I would be a good blogger. I'd take a ton of really cool pictures while I was there. I'd take a bunch of up close and artistic pictures of my favorite stores like What Goes Around Comes Around and The Strand because that is what good bloggers do.

Instead I paid attention to my friends. We had long meals filled with good conversations and way too many drinks (Although several ended up on the floor). I went on long walks around Union Square and Soho with my boyfriend, my camera long forgotten back at the apartment.

The few pictures I do have are either:
a. Blurry from a few too many drinks on Saturday night
or
b. From the camera of my insanely talented friend Jessica.

This would be one of the too-much-to-drink-pictures



One of the few pictures I did take.

I may have only a handful of pictures from the weekend, but I'm not likely to forget this amazing weekend anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment