Monday, February 27, 2012

Where I'm Writing


My third article, "Must Have dSLR Accessories for Travelers" for Lost Girls World is up on their blog. I love any website that promotes women traveling, and they've been wonderfully fun to write for.

My latest travel guide to Philadelphia is up on Unanchor as my loving tribute to one of my favorite cities.

Finally, my latest venture into writing has been for Cville Niche, a local blog that promotes events happening in and around Charlottesville. I've written two pieces for them, and it's been a really great experience so far. It's completely different than writing from the other two so I've been enjoying the challenge of it. Plus, there's so much more going on in Charlottesville than I've ever realized, it makes me love this town even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment