Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trip to Florida

I leave for Florida in just a few hours. Both my family and my boyfriend's family have houses on the Gulf Coast, so I'm going to get a few days of relaxing and enjoying some beautiful sunny weather.


One of my traveling rules is that I don't check bags if I'm traveling domestically. It seems like a waste of money to check a bag for such a short time, and after Air France lost my checked bag last summer going to Russia, I've become super aware of how often that happens.

Of course, one of the limitations of carry-on only is the 3oz rule. This means finding out how to pack all of my beauty essentials in one small Ziploc bag. Above are my travle-must haves for weekends away. Florida, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I normally don't check a bag, either - I really love my suitcase and they get so banged up that way. I'm such a Sephora addict that I have a lifetime supply of samples & minis that are perfect for traveling.

    ReplyDelete