Monday, April 2, 2012

Where I'm Writing This Week


I love the start of a new month. April is so busy for me. It means there are four weeks until the semester ends, and just 9 days before I head off to Florida for a little vacation. I have secret projects in the works that are under a tight deadline. It also means new writing opportunities.

Here is my latest article for The Lost Girls about taking your first big trip together with your partner.

My piece for Cville Niche Buzz ran two weeks ago and featured CLAW, the Charlottesville Ladies Arm Wrestling, an event that I had the opportunity to go to a few years ago to watch one of my friends compete in.

Even though life will be hectic for the next few weeks, I'm going to try to take more photos and write more. It'll be a nice way to unwind from all the insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment