Monday, March 26, 2012

Things I Love


Every once in a while, I'll stumble across something on the internet that makes me go, "Damn, I wish I had thought of that." The one that did this to me last week was Umba Box. I found out about this service via Elsie Larson's A Beautiful Mess, and instantly fell in love with the idea that you could buy (and get!) a monthly subscription to handmade products as a gift.

I live in a town that lives and breathes the idea of local and handmade, and that's definitely rubbed off on me. Can you imagine anything better than coming home from a bad day and unexpectedly finding a mystery box on your porch? It sounds divine to me.








*Pictures via the Umba Box website and blog.
I'm not sponsored or paid by Umba Box. I just think idea is really cool & should be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment