Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Final Moments in Paris


I'm currently sitting in the waiting area of my less than stellar hostel awaiting the arrival of the bus that will take me to the airport. If Russia went by in the blink of an eye, my time in Paris was an eyelash, something that briefly crossed my field of vision.

My time here was brief, but beautiful. I saw and did more than I thought was possible in just a few days, but there are still millions of things in this city that I still have to see.

I love this city, not for the massive and famous sights that everyone knows about. I love the random little bits of deliciousness that are one-offs, things to be seen or experienced once, and then never again.



And although my time here was brief, I have the thrill of knowing that I'll be back in just a few months to experience Paris in winter.


So, adieu, for now, Paris. I'll see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment